Entry-Level Warehouse Associate
Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
If you are computer savvy and looking to build your career, then this Warehouse Associate could be the right fit for you!
A company that is best known for their logistics, refurbishment, and software support for all types of IT equipment is looking to bring on multiple warehouse associates to their team. You will be working with IT equipment, determining if it is able to be refurbished, or needs to be taken apart for pieces, and packaging finished products.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity on the day shift.
As a Warehouse Associate, your responsibilities would include:
- Powering on IT equipment and checking it for usage
- Running diagnostics on the equipment
- Taking IT equipment apart for pieces
- Packing orders to go out to customers
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Practicing social distancing with workspaces at least 6ft apart
- Providing masks for employees if you are unable to bring your own
- Extra sanitation measures
Reasons to Apply:
- Competitive benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and 401K with Match
- Paid on the job training
- Working for a company focused on growing your career
How to be successful in this position:
- Comfortable with computers
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently
- Strong problem-solving skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Location: Vancouver, WA-must have reliable transportation!
Apply online if you are interested in this Warehouse Associate. Or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!