Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 10:30pm-6:00am
Have at least 2 years of experience operating a forklift and looking for steady hours and great benefits? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
A globally known transportation and logistics provider is currently looking to hire an experienced Forklift Operator to their warehouse team. They are results-driven company and are committed to safety in the workplace.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate a sit-down propane forklift
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and follow safety procedures
- Perform some order picking and palletizing
- Perform daily warehouse duties as needed
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- providing face masks for employees
- warehouse sanitation in between shifts
- daily temperature taken
Reasons to Apply
- Consistent full-time hours/week
- Frequent OT available
- Competitive pay + benefits
- Earn a steady, weekly income
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 2+ years of Forklift Experience
- 2+ years of Warehouse Experience
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs
- WMS knowledge is a plus
- Slipsheet attachment is a plus
Pay and Schedule: Days vary; weekends and holidays are required.
Location: Tacoma – Unfortunately this location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Tacoma team. Every day I look forward to the responsibility that I have to our clients and candidates to find the solutions to their unique employment requirements. I especially enjoy all the opportunities this job affords to meet new people and make meaningful connections.