Food Production - Bakery
Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts available
If you have experience in production, food production, manufacturing, or material handling, we have the perfect role for you.
A local, well-known food production bakery is currently looking to grow its Bakery Production team.
This company makes some of the Northwest's most respected baked goods, and has been in business for over 100 years. Some of the treats they make include breads, cookies, pies, and doughnuts - that are seen in bakeries and grocery stores across the country.
This temp-to-hire job opportunity offers full time hours with competitive pay and benefits.
Bakery Food Production worker duties include:
- Lifting, moving, and placing items relating to the production processes assigned
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Related duties as assigned.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Employees are required to have temperature taken before entering production floor
- All employees wear masks and gloves at all times (provided by employer)
- They are adhering to social distancing standards when possible
- Workplace cleaning and sanitizing occurs multiple times daily
Qualifications for this Bakery Food Production role:
- Previous experience in a similar production position
- 1-year experience in a non-food related production position
- The ability to stand for a large part of the day
Pay: $19-20/hour, DOE
Schedule: Full-Time positions available. Varying schedule of day shift, swing shift, and night shift based on production needs Monday-Sunday.
Benefits upon conversion:
- Union benefits
- Paid holidays at 6 months and additional 3 "floating" holidays
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits at 90 days
Location: Seattle- Central District neighborhood, reliable transportation required due to changing shift times, parking provided!
Ready to start a long-term opportunity as a Bakery Food Production worker with an iconic Northwest company? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle team. What gets me excited to come into work every day is having the chance to find solutions for my clients and finding employment opportunities for job seekers.