Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am-5:00m
If you have a strong computer and data entry background, love coffee, and are looking to get into an office setting, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
You can work for a Local Coffee Manufacturer who can offer stability and the opportunity at a full-time, temp-to-hire Front Desk Administrator Role!
As a Front Desk Administrator, you will be supporting the VP of HR and Administration giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, work independently and manage employees ADP time and attendance all while performing data entry functions.
Front Desk Administrator Job Requirements:
- Greets and assists all visitors’ employees
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail
- Orders and maintain office supplies
- Data entry for bill of ladings, shipping purchase orders and ADP timekeeping for employees
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Social Distancing
- Masks are to be worn at all times
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- Rotation of shifts to help with the interaction of other co-workers
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Front Desk Administrator Requirements:
- 3+ years of receptionist or administrative experience in an office setting
- Experience in payroll or attendance software is a plus, but not required
- 1-2 years of prior data entry experience
Reasons to apply to this Front Desk Administrator Role:
- Opportunities for growth and promotion
- Training and support to help you succeed
- Build your office and data entry experience
- NO outbound calls
- Full-time hours and no weekends
- Free Coffee
- Weekly pay
Location: Renton, WA *Easily bus accessible
If you're interested in this Front Desk Administrator role, apply online today. Or call 253-353-7700 to skip the line and schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I pride myself in providing exceptional customer service to all of my clients and candidates. It brings me great joy knowing I'm able to be a matchmaker and change lives daily!