Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Contract, M-F 7:00am-4:00pm
Are you an experienced Shipping Specialist looking to join a cutting-edge company and really make a difference? This is a chance to work with a company that designs and manufactures geotechnical instruments! This is a full-time, long-term temporary position, so you can plan on being with this company for at least a year with the potential to convert.
This company develops, manufactures, and distributes geometrical products to environmental professionals. Some of their devices measure seismic activity to track earthquakes and other events that can impact bridges, tunnels, and developments
As a Shipping Specialist you will be responsible for all aspects of shipping and receiving- all incoming and outgoing materials as well as thorough documentation.
Shipping Specialist Duties Include:
- Shipping products, back up receiving and inspecting for any discrepancies and/or damages.
- Creating shipping documents, invoices, and scheduling trucks for pick up
- Work with various computer-based programs for entering products and receipts into the systems.
- Proven accuracy with inventory and preforming cycle counting
- Using the FedEx and UPS portal for domestic and international shipping
Someone that is always striving to do their very best and enjoys following step by step directions would do well in this role!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Temperature checking any guests or visitors before they enter the building
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Shipping Specialist Requirements:
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and ERP experience. Great Plains preferred
- High attention to detail
- 1+ years of domestic shipping with FedEx and UPS (International shipping is a plus!)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience operating a forklift
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!