Warehouse Inventory Clerk
Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm
Do you have some experience working in a warehouse where you counted inventory? This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position as a Warehouse Inventory Clerk, working for well-known grocery store distribution company.
This company has thousands of retail stores all over the country and this distribution center supplies stores with the inventory and stock they need to keep running. They are classified as an "Essential Business." This warehouse works fast paced and are looking for employees who are hardworking and have pride in their attention-to-detail skills because will be responsible for auditing all outbound inventory.
If you have strong computer skills or are familiar with warehouse programs (such as WMS, SAP, Inventory control systems), this would be a great opportunity for you to use both your warehouse and clerical skills. This is a can't miss opportunity to get your foot in the door with a national distribution company.
Warehouse Inventory Clerk Responsibilities:
- Counting product on pallets before they get shipped out by matching items to invoices.
- Inventory counts in warehouse and pick slots
- Unloading and loading individual items on pallets
- Data entry to confirm inventory counts
The Inventory Control Manager wants to hire someone who has the willingness to learn. If you are eager to expand your skills, apply today!
To ensure your safety during COVID19, this company has the following safety procedures in place:
- Hourly sanitation of all surfaces and common areas
- Health checks including taking of temperatures prior to entering in the building
- Masks are provided and required during working hours
- Swing shift
- 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Warehouse Inventory Clerk Requirements
- 6 months of Warehouse experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Outlook and strong computer skills for inventory data entry purposes
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Comfortable working in colder environment occasionally
Location: NE Portland/N Gresham (car required due to location and shift time)
They are hiring immediately! If this Warehouse Inventory Clerk position is an opportunity that you are interested in, apply with your resume and/or call (503) 946-3874. We look forward to talking to you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I am passionate about matching talented people with amazing opportunities where they can really bloom. There is nothing more rewarding than finding that perfect match.