Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 7-3:30
Are you looking for full-time, temporary work that offers steady pay? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an Order Fulfillment Associate position to support a Local Coffee Manufacturer in Renton.
As an Order Fulfillment Associate for this Coffee Manufacturer, you will be reading purchase orders to assist with the production of quality coffee to clients of theirs in the grocery, food service, and roasting industry! This role will require you to take bulk inventory of coffee and dispense it into a hopper for production. A bulk of the coffee bags weigh around 60 lbs. and you will cut them open with a box knife and then dump into canisters.
You will be successful in this role if you’re dependable, motivated and a self-starter, and have the desire to learn and have a positive attitude. If this sounds like you, will flourish as an Order Fulfillment Associate.
Order Fulfillment Associate Benefits:
- Weekly Pay, Bus Accessible
- Generous benefits package offered upon conversion (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Employee appreciation events and free coffee!
- Ability to learn how to operate a Forklift and receive certification
- Ability to have Friday and Saturday off!
Order Fulfillment Associate Success Factors:
- Comfortable with heights of 10 ft., pulling, lifting, pushing product that weighs 60 lbs.+
- Comfortable with math; addition, subtraction and multiplication
- Ability to follow good manufacturing practices of quality and safety
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Required to wear a mask at all times
- 6 feet social distancing rule enforced during break times
- COVID-19 screening questions upon arrival
- Temperature will be taken daily
Pay: $16.00 hourly
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, 6:00am-2:30pm
Location: Renton (Easily accessible by bus)
If you’re interested in this Order Fulfillment Associate position, apply online today. Or call 253-353-7700 to skip the line and schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I pride myself in providing exceptional customer service to all of my clients and candidates. It brings me great joy knowing I'm able to be a matchmaker and change lives daily!