Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Contract, Day Shift
Do you have warehouse experience and are looking for the next step in your career? Then this Warehouse Associate position could be the next best fit for you!
A company that is best known for manufacturing ceramic parts across multiple industries is looking to add to their warehouse team. In this position, you would be preparing items to ship, palletizing product, and loading out bound trucks.
This is a full time, yearlong contract that offers steady hours and a work life balance.
- Masks are required at all times
- Daily temperature and health checks
- Staggered breaks to social distance in break rooms
- Additional sanitation measures in place
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Completing one final quality check before packaging the ceramic part to ship
- Palletizing larger orders
- Loading product onto outbound trucks
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail is critical
Pay: $16/hr, get paid every Friday!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm with overtime options available
Benefits upon conversion:
- Health insurance options
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with match
Apply now for this Warehouse Associate role, or call (360) 713-9200 to schedule an interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!