Warehouse Order Picker
Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
If you're looking for an opportunity that will allow you to enjoy every weekend off and offers a set Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule, then this warehouse order picker opportunity could be a great fit for you!
This is a full-time day shift Warehouse Order Picker opportunity with a leading distribution company in Vancouver, WA. This is a company that values their employees so you'll feel like part of the team, and not just another number!
As a Warehouse Order Picker, you can expect on-going training and career development. This company invests in their employees and prides themselves with promoting from within. Not only will you grow your existing skillset, you will be able to take your career to the next level.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opening.
Warehouse Order Picker Responsibilities:
- Order picking
- Operating a forklift
- Measuring tubes and hoses using a tape measure and cutting specific to order needs
- Prepping parts for shipment
- Occasional deliveries
Benefits offered to you:
- Excellent training and promotion paths for your career at a very stable company
- Solid benefits package after conversion including: health and dental insurance, PTO, sick time and 401k
- Career paths include, supervisor positions, sales positions, and much more
- Great schedule and consistent work Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Face masks worn throughout entire facility
- Sanitation stations throughout facility
- Large warehouse to accommodate social distancing
Requirements for Warehouse Order Picker:
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Able to lift up to 50lbs throughout shift
- Minimum 6 months warehouse experience
- A great attitude, and drive to succeed and grow in your new career!
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Vancouver, Wa
If this Warehouse Order Picker position seems like the right fit for you, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love the rewards of finding the right fit for the job. The best part of my job is helping people take the next step to a better future. I have an athletic family who keeps me extremely busy and supports my new adventurous career.