Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
you have six months to one year of packaging experience and are looking for
project work that offers full-time hours and weekly pay, we have
a Packaging Associate role that could be a great fit for you!
One of Seattle’s largest and fastest growing employers is looking to hire Packaging Associates to support their increased demands.
This is a temporary job and scheduled to go through December.
Packaging Associate Job Duties:
- Unboxing and testing new IT equipment
- Repackaging and palletizing IT equipment for remote employees
- Preparing return boxes with shipping labels
- Assisting with shipping and receiving duties
You’ll be successful in this role if you are self-motivated, have a high attention to detail, and can follow written and verbal instructions.
COVID19 Safety Measures:
- Temperature screening prior to entering facility daily
- Face masks are worn while working.
- Adherence to safe social distancing in all work areas.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas of facility throughout each day.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7am - 3:30pm
Reasons to consider this Packaging Associate role:
- Long-term temp work with full-time hours
- Weekly pay – get paid every Friday
- Mon-Fri schedule – No weekends!
- Opportunity to grow your skills and build your resume
- Your chance to work with a top Seattle employer
Packaging Associate Qualifications:
- 6 months – 1 year of packaging/fulfillment or assembly experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow spoken directions and read written instruction
Location: SODO area of Seattle – easy bus access!
If you're excited about this Packaging Associate opportunity working with a meaningful company, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Seattle branch. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike and match them with the right fit. My favorite aspects of my job are speaking to new people every single day and getting creative to problem-solve and find the most optimal solutions.