Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm
A company who just moved into a state of the art production facility in Woodinville is currently looking to grow its food production team.
This company produces dressings, sauces and marinades for a leading brand that is popular across multiple countries.
This full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity is a great fit for someone who wants to grow their career and is interested in growing with a company.
As a Warehouse Associate, your daily work will play a key role in what customers at grocery stores and restaurants experience.
Warehouse Associate responsibilities will include:
- Helping support production with bottling and preparing for shipment
- Loading / Unloading
If you are looking to work for a growing company that still offers a small, family-feel company, this could be a great environment for you.
We know you might have some questions about safety regarding returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
1. Screening Employees for Signs / Symptoms
2. Masks being provided, then worn
3. Contact surfaces cleaned and disinfected in the entire plant prior to operations
4. Hand Washing and Sanitizing being used
5. PPE worn at all times (Gloves, Face Shields, when needed)
6. Work distancing / Social Distancing
7. Training for work site policies
8. Documenting / Recording
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to stand all shift and lift up to 50lbs regularly throughout shift
- Forklift experience a plus!
Location: Woodinville (not bus accessible)
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm (built in OT!)
Interested in this Warehouse Associate opportunity? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges I this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!