Posted May 7, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 8:00pm
If you have experience working in a warehouse and are looking for a company to grow with, this is a perfect position for you! This is a rare Direct-Hire, Full-Time position as a Warehouse Associate with an amazing roofing company that truly cares about their team. This is a great opportunity if you have warehouse experience and are looking for high pay, great benefits, and a lot of growth!
This company distributes building materials for residential and commercial projects. Their goal is to provide customers with the most outstanding service in the industry while maintaining a family atmosphere for their customers, vendors, and employees.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Safely stock roofing materials in warehouse
- Pull inventory for customers
- Use forklift to unload inventory from delivery trucks
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy working hard and love working with a motivated team!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Cleaning throughout the day
- Limiting the amount of people that come into the building
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 8:00pm, flexibility with the schedule is a MUST with overtime available during the busy season
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- At least three years experience working in a warehouse, distribution center, or a shipping and receiving department
- Experience working in a roofing or construction environment
- Experience driving a forklift (Company will help you get certified!)
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the day
- Ability to have math skills for inventory counts
- Medical and Dental
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance Plans
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate role,
apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!