Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, M-F 6:30am-3:00pm
An exciting opportunity with full time hours and optional overtime in a Medical Assembly position at a manufacturing company in Hillsboro!
In this Medical Assembly role, you will be working as an assembler at a medical manufacturing company.
You will have the opportunity to work in six different assembly departments where you will learn new skills daily. All training will be provided and paid!
As a Medical Assembler you will be:
- Using basic hand tools to assemble a variety of products following a list of instructions
- Working with metal, plastics, leather, fabric, and wires to assemble parts
- Following written and verbal instructions
- Working with a team to complete deadlines
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 3:00PM + optional overtime
Other Perks to this Medical Assembler Position:
- You will get paid EVERY Friday
- Located right off the Blue Max Line for easy transportation to work
- Set schedule with opportunity for overtime- which means steady pay and potential for a larger paycheck
- Cross training and learning new skills daily
Location: Hillsboro, OR
This position won't be open long, apply here and start a new career as a Medical Assembler or call 503-946-3874 to hear more about this opportunity!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!