Inventory Clerk - Swing
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm
If you have experience working in a manufacturing or production environment, and at least 6 months of experience in inventory control and working with computers, this may be a great position for you!
A leading food production company in Denver has immediate openings for an Inventory Clerk on their maintenance team.
This is a full-time, temp to hire job, on swing shift. This company offers you a diverse work environment, competitive pay and great benefits once you are hired on directly!
This company manufactures and packages a variety of different foods for brands you see in every grocery store across America. You will be working alongside the maintenance team and helping to make sure they always have the right supplies to keep production running.
Inventory Clerk Duties:
- Track all parts and supplies for maintenance
- Organize and maintain stockroom
- Use computer to receive and remove inventory
- Assist with other support duties as needed
You will be successful in this role if you have a good attitude, are detail oriented and a team player.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- All employees and visitors are required to wear a face mask and a face shield
- Temperature taken every time you enter the building
- Sanitizing stations throughout facility
- Social distancing
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience in inventory control or similar role
- Experienced with Excel and Outlook
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Willing and able to comply with GMPs
- Experience with SAP preferred
Pay: $19.05 per hour – get paid every Friday!
Location: North Denver – bus accessible
If you are interested in hearing more about this inventory clerk position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.