Call Center Agents - Bilingual Spanish
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
If you are fluent in Spanish and have at least 1 year of office-based customer service experience this could be an amazing new job opportunity for you!
A well-known company that provides legal administration services to leading businesses has immediate openings for Bilingual Call Center Agents who fluently speak, read and write in Spanish to support their busy team. The Bilingual Call Center Agent will work a steady Monday thru Friday schedule, receive weekly pay, and be provided with training and development opportunities!
This company administers the settlements of class action law suits, often worth billions of dollars. They are located in a beautiful secure office setting in the heart of Downtown Seattle.
This is a full-time, long-term temp to hire position that doesn’t require previous call center experience. Training is provided!
If you are passionate about customer service, love helping people and are looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and start a career in the legal industry, this could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
Bilingual Call Center Agent job duties:
- Interpret and translate case information for Spanish-speaking customers
- Respond to inbound phone calls and email communications
- Adhere to detailed case "scripts" to research claims information
- Answer questions about legal case settlement details, payment notifications, and more
safety measures in place:
- All employees wear face masks while working (employer will provide is needed)
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas of office throughout each day
- Office is professionally deep cleaned and sanitized twice daily
Work Schedule: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Bilingual Call Center Agent Qualifications:
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good grammar, spoken and written
- Recent experience working in a structured office environment
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish
- Skilled working with computers and databases
Pay: $19.50/hr (You will be paid weekly. Pay day is every Friday.)
Location: Downtown Seattle
- Easily accessible by public transportation. Several bus lines actually stop right outside the front door!
you are interested in this Bilingual Call Center Agent position, apply
online today. Or if you would like to schedule an interview right away, please
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!