Sales And Assembly
Posted June 14, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
A longstanding company in Everett has an opening for a Sales and Assembly person to join their knowledgeable team. This is a full-time, Direct Hire position that is perfect for someone that loves working with assemblies, hydraulic hoses, tubes, and fittings of all sorts.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, genuinely helping people with any technical or mechanical problems, and love being hands on - this Sales and Assembly position is a perfect fit for you! This is a unique opportunity to show off your technical knowledge and share your passion with likewise minds!
This company has been in the Everett area for almost 60 years and is a staple in the assembly industry! They build rigging assemblies and hose assemblies and also sell commercial-grade tools and many, many products for contractors, manufacturers, warehouses, governments, and consumers. This is an environment that promotes growth surrounded by a team that is knowledgeable, helpful, and has decades of experience!
Sales and Assembly Duties:
- Make a variety of assemblies for customers
- Selling tools and supplies
- Counter sales that include interactions with customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Completing tasks that are involved in the warehouse and elsewhere
Someone who will succeed in this role is naturally outgoing and enjoys interacting with customers and their team - would be a great fit!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sales and Assembly Requirements:
- Some experience with rigging and hydraulic hose assemblies is a plus!
- Knowledge and experience of heavy equipment, excavators, trucks, and engines
- Needs to be self-motivated and sales motivated
- Sales experience in an assembly type field is a plus!
Pay: $50k + DOE
- Health insurance
- Paid Vacation
Location: Everett, WA
If you are interested in learning more about this Sales and Assembly role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!