Warehouse Order Selector
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Do you have at least 6 months of experience in order selecting? We have a full-time, temp-to-hire job that offers lots of hands-on training, competitive pay, and amazing benefits when hired on.
A very popular, international automotive brand is hiring a Warehouse Order Selector for their distribution center in North Aurora.
As a Warehouse Order Selector, you will be working for a company that takes care of their employees and has a world class work environment, including several amenities.
Employees that work here love their jobs!
Warehouse Order Selector Duties:
- Picking and packing parts to be shipped
- Shipping & receiving
- General warehouse clean-up
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, hard-working, and thrive in a busy environment.
COVID 19 Safety Measures:
- Temperature screens and hand washing before every shift
- Social distancing practiced
- Facemasks and gloves are provided & required
- Hand sanitizer is kept in stock and available for use
- Facility is spray-sanitized twice a week
- High-touch areas are cleaned multiple times throughout day
Warehouse Order Selector Requirements:
- 6+ months experience in sit-down forklift and/or reach truck operation
- 6+ months order selecting experience
- Previous RF scanner experience, comfortable with technology
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with standup forklift and/or cherry picker is preferred
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- Opportunities for additional overtime
Pay: $18/hr - get paid every Friday!
- Opportunity for $1/hr raise(s) based on performance, even as a temporary employee
- $20.25/hr once converted to permanent full-time
Benefits Available Upon Permanent Hire:
- Health Insurance
- Paid community volunteer time
- Teambuilding Events and BBQs
- Gym on site
- Growth and promotion opportunities
- Vehicle leasing and purchasing program
Location: North Aurora - not bus accessible
Interested in this Warehouse Order Selector job? Apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
You helped me find a career I love and you found it fast.