Posted June 17, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am to 6 pm
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service? If you are looking to expand your administrative skills, you could be the Administrative Specialist this plumbing and heating company in Lynnwood is needing!
This family-owned and locally operated company specializes in HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and installation services. They offer steady, full-time hours and a well-designed training program on their products that promotes learning in a relaxed environment. If you have office experience and are looking to build on your skills, this could be a great opportunity for you!
This is a temp-to-hire position with the opportunity for you to become a full-time employee.
Administrative Specialist Duties:
- Provide customer service over the phone, in-person, and through email to potential and current clients.
- Answer phones, transfer calls to voicemail, and take messages.
- Schedule future appointments or assist with rescheduling appointments.
- Assist with general administrative tasks like ordering supplies and invoicing
You will be successful if you enjoy customer service focused tasks and have great organizational skills!
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am to 6 pm
Monday-Thursday, 6:30 am to 5 pm
- Schedule can be flexible for a 4 pm to 5 pm end time!
Administrative Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum one year of recent customer service experience in an office setting
- Experience with over the phone customer service
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Compensation: $18/hour depending on experience
Competitive benefits package upon conversion- medical, vision, 401K.
Location: Lynnwood, this position has the potential to be bus accessible
Interested in learning more about this Administrative Specialist position? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.