Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing and Night
Do you have 6 months of manufacturing or production experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your skillset and work for a good company in a cool and modern facility? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
A company that manufactures pedestals and hardwood desk tiles for both residential and commercial use is currently hiring Manufacturing Packaging workers for its assembly team.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job with openings on Swing and Night shifts. It offers steady pay, set schedules and great benefits when hired!
Manufacturing Packaging Job Duties:
- QC finished parts
- Counting parts and packaging them
- Assemble parts
- Lift and stack boxes on pallets
If you love working on a team, have a record of great attendance, and a great eye for detail, you will be very successful here!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks are done at start of shift
- Work spaces and common areas are sanitized throughout the day
- Controlled access – no outside visitors allowed on-site
- Social distancing is being practiced
- Masks and gloves are provided
Manufacturing Packaging Qualifications:
- 6 months experience working in manufacturing or production
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Comfortable being on feet for 8-10 hours a day
Schedule: (Monday to Friday)
- Swing Shift: 3:00pm - 1:30pm
- Night Shift: 10:30pm - 7:00am
Pay: $16.75 - $17.50/hr. Get paid every Friday!
Location: Downtown Denver
If this Manufacturing Packaging position sounds like the right fit, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Denver-Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!