Posted May 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am-4pm
Are you looking for a stable opportunity to work with a great company? We have a full-time, temp-to-hire role that offers competitive pay, a great schedule, excellent benefits, lots of opportunities for growth, and on-the-job training!
A company that manufactures lumber and building material in Denver has immediate openings for Forklift Operators and they want you to join their team! If you have some previous experience operating a forklift and are looking for a company that values its employees, this is the job for you!
As a Forklift Operator, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and expand your skill set. This is a great way to start and build a successful career.
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate a sit-down forklift outside
- Stock lumber and put away
- Pull orders and material for customer orders
- Band material
- General warehouse clean-up
You will be successful in this role If you are reliable, hard-working, looking for a long-term opportunity, and value a family-oriented culture.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- All employees are required to wear face masks in the office
- Social distancing guidelines practiced
- Sanitizing & disinfecting procedures in place
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Experience working outside in different elements is required
- At least 6 months of experience driving a sit-down forklift
- Basic math skills
- Proven ability to work with a team
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:00AM- 4:00PM
- Must be flexible to work OT
Pay: $16.50 /hr.
- Opportunity to make more after hired on directly
- Full benefits package once converted:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Overall, this company wants to help you be successful!
Location: Denver- Bus Accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Forklift Operator opportunity please apply now or call 720-405-5222 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.