Warehouse 2nd Shift
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing
Are you a self-motivated warehouse associate who has at least 6 months of warehouse experience that enjoys being a part of team that feels like a family? If so, then this warehouse associate job is for you!
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity with a local gourmet food distributor.
As a warehouse associate, you will be able to work with a small close knit team that will encourage you to be the best you can be!
Not only do they offer competitive wages and a laid back work environment but they also work to keep the workplace drama free and you can expect frequent catered lunches prepared from the best ingredients by local area chefs!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Pull outgoing orders for local deliveries the next day.
- Packaging and repacking product on shelves.
- Palletizing and staging shipments.
- Other warehouse duties as necessary.
You will be successful if you are a team player who likes to see everyone succeed daily!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Social distancing
- Face masks are required and worn at all times
- Sanitizing stations available and encouraged
- Sunday - Thursday 3 pm - 11 pm
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills3
- Forklift experience - sit down forklift and picker experience is helpful
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office
- The ability to lift 50-75lbs safely, with or without accommodation
Pay: $17 per hour - get paid every Friday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts on Gourmet Foods
Location: Denver - bus accessible
If you are interested in learning more about this warehouse associate opportunity apply now, or call our office at 720-405-5222 to speak to a recruiter right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Denver-Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!