Medical Production Associate
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am to 4 pm
Looking for work that offers steady full-time hours and promotes growth? This production associate role could be a great fit for you!
This essential business specializes in refurbishing medical equipment. Right now they are busier than ever and are looking to grow their teams. As a production associate, you help medical companies eliminate waste and you will play a big part in helping the people in your community.
This is a great entry-level role that requires no previous medical manufacturing experience. It's also a great way to start a long-term career and earn a steady income. There are plenty of cross-training and overtime opportunities as well!
In this production associate role you will work across various departments doing the following:
- Packaging and labeling products for shipment
- Assisting in quality assurance testing area
- Assisting in sanitation area
- Visually inspect products for tears or blemishes
If you are comfortable working at a fast pace and pride yourself on your attention to detail, you will be successful in this role.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am to 4:00 pm, need to be open to OT on Fridays!
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Excellent benefits upon conversion
- There is potential for growth in multiple areas
- Consistent 40-hours with overtime
- Ability to listen to your headphones while working
Production Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months of recent work experience
- Comfortable being on your feet for the entire 10+ hour shift
- Comfortable with repetitive motion
Benefits upon conversion:
- 401(k) with match
Location: Everett, this is not a bus accessible position.
If this Medical Production Associate position sounds like a great fit for you, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.