Builder Fabricator - Woodshop
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm
Get a foot-in-the-door and make $19/hour while working with a cool creative marketing design and fabrication company in NW Portland.
If you have ever built something out of wood, this will help you turn that skill into a career. As a Builder Fabricator you will be working with the fabrication team in the wood shop. You will be building frames and kitchenette kits to be shipped to client locations.
This is a temporary, project based position with a high potential for long term hire. They are immediate opens where no interview is necessary.
Builder Fabricator - Woodshop Requirements:
- Prior use of woodworking equipment and hand tools
- Able to work safely
- Interest in building things with wood and metal
Why you will want this Builder Fabricator - Woodshop:
- Paid on the job training
- Family like culture and casual, fun atmosphere
- Work along side highly skilled Wood Fabricators willing to teach their trade to you
- Long Project expected to last 2-3 months
- The facility has regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols around the clock.
- The facility is large and open to ensure adequate space between all employees
- Masks are provided to all employees as an option should you not be able to maintain your distance for any reason
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm
- $19 / hour DOE
- NW Portland, Industrial Area
- FREE Parking
To Apply for this Woodshop Worker Role: Click apply or call us at 503-946-3874 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m the Staffing Manager of TERRA’s Beaverton office, and I believe putting compassion and enthusiasm in what you do creates the best results; recruiting is no exception. I am also a father of two, and an outdoor advocate. Hiking, biking, beachcombing, camping, you name it! The list goes on and on!