Manufacturing Finish Technician
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday 6am-4:30pm
Immediate long term contract openings offering highly competitive hourly wages and weekly overtime.
Join this manufacturing company in the finishing department working on products for the semiconductor and aerospace industry.
You be finishing large metal parts used to maintain computer chip manufacturing equipment. You will work on an individual piece, taking it from start to finish independently during each day.
Manufacturing Finish Technician Duties:
- Hand applying solutions to prepare and clean the metal piece
- Using pneumatic and powered sanders and buffers
- Hand sanding in tight and detailed areas
- Gathering and moving parts
If you have any experience including metal or wood finishing this could be a foot in the door with a company that has a friendly, clean and casual atmosphere.
- Cleaning protocols
- Masks are required
- Work stations are at least 6 feet apart
- Day Shift 6am-4:30pm
- Swing Shift 3:30p-2am
- Weekly overtime up to 10 hours, and still have your weekend off
Manufacturing Finish Technician Requirements:
- Prior use of hand tools to produce a finish on metal, plastic or wood
- Work experience requiring a high attention to detail
- Experience following very specific work procedures or SOP’s.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Pay: $21-$23 per hour depending on experience.
- Medical insurance options including dental & vision
- tuition reimbursement program
- paid holidays
- generous PTO grant based on years in similar
- Quarterly bonus program
Apply today and let us do the work to get you this position. Give us call 503-946-3874.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m the Staffing Manager of TERRA’s Beaverton office, and I believe putting compassion and enthusiasm in what you do creates the best results; recruiting is no exception. I am also a father of two, and an outdoor advocate. Hiking, biking, beachcombing, camping, you name it! The list goes on and on!