Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8 am to 5 pm
I’m currently working with a wholesale supply company in Everett that is looking for a warehouse worker. If you're looking for a company that will expand and take your warehouse skills to the next level, this is the right opportunity for you!
This warehouse and distribution center serves customers across Oregon and Washington. They distribute various products for heating, water works, and plumbing products. They pride themselves on excellent and speedy customer service. They have plenty of opportunities for growth if you're looking to grow in your career.This is a temporary positions with the opportunity to be hired on permanently.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Warehouse Worker Job Duties:
- Manage customer's orders as they come in
- Use scan gun to pull orders from designated areas in the warehouse
- Loading and offloading trucks and move product around with pallet jack
- Scan products and put product away when product comes in
- Occasional customer service
Climbing ladders and using step stools to collect items
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- 6+ months of warehouse experience is a must
- General customer service experience
- Ability to be on feet for 8+ hours
- Ability to lift 50+lbs consistently
- Comfortable using a computer and scan guns
Benefits: benefits upon conversion
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8 am to 5 pm, this position is bus accessible for certain areas!
Want to hear more about this warehouse worker opening? Call or apply today to set up an interview! 206-453-2852
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.