Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6a-230p
Are you looking for long term, full-time work that will offer you paid, on-the-job training and the opportunity for overtime? This Material Handler opening could be the right fit for you!
Located in NW Industrial Portland, this steel manufacturing company utilizes the newest cutting edge technologies to provide quality cut parts for manufacturers, fabricators and machine shops.
In the role of a Material Handler, you will be loading and unloading parts, putting materials away throughout the warehouse, utilizing a forklift, and assisting other areas as needed.
This is a great opportunity to expand your warehouse skills and work with a company that wants to see you succeed!
Material Handler job duties:
- Loading and unloading product from trucks
- Putting materials away and locating it into the appropriate locations
- Operating a forklift (training provided)
- Measuring product for specific customer needs
- Reading a pick list and locating material in the warehouse
Material Handler Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without restrictions
- Comfortable learning how to operate a forklift
- Ability to read a tape measure
- The facility has regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols in place
- Limited visitors allowed into facility
- The facility is large and open to ensure adequate space between all employees
- Day 6a-230p Monday-Friday
Pay: $16-18/hour DOE
- Full benefits package!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid, on the job training
- Annual $75 reimbursement for boots!
- This company offers long term potential! Many of the employees have been there for 5+ years!
Location: NW Industrial Portland
If you are interested in being considered for this Material Handler position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.