Entry-Level Production Associate
Posted June 18, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift - Monday to Friday: 7am to 3:30pm Swing Shift - Monday to Friday: 2:45pm to 11:15pm
Looking for full-time, long-term work that provides weekly pay, growth opportunities, fun work environment and everything you need to successfully get your foot through the door in a new industry?
This entry-level Production Associate role could be a great fit for you!
A popular company that produces outdoor sports equipment is looking to add to their great production team.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with openings on both Day and Swing shift.
Great opportunity to be part of an amazing (and positive) work family where you will feel supported and grow. They believe their success truly starts from within their company and values each of their employee’s contributions and rewards quality work.
Production Associate duties:
- Meet daily goals
- Use basic hand tools to do the production duties assigned
- Quality inspection
To be successful in the entry-level Production Associate role you
would demonstrate an eagerness to learn.
- Work in a fantastic team/family environment
- Gain great skills and find growth opportunity within the company
- Enjoy fun company parties
- Be rewarded for great performance
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Limiting the number of guests that enter the facility
- Temperature checking any guests or visitors before they enter the building
- Day Shift - Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Swing Shift - Monday to Friday, 2:45pm to 11:15pm
Production Associate Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience in any industry
- Experience using hand tools
- Able to follow specific work instructions, documentation and training for the process
- Comfortable standing for 8+hours
Pay: $16+/hour Get Paid Every Friday!
Benefits: Upon Conversion
- Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation
Location: Monroe, WA
Call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone about the entry-level Production Associate position!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA and all of the staff I have encountered are wonderful! They are always friendly and have always managed to find jobs that are good matches for me.