Packing Associate - Night Shift
Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 10:00pm - 6:00am
We have multiple graveyard shift temp-to-hire Packing Associate openings at a local printing company. These full-time openings have a great schedule where you work 4 days a week with 3 days off.
This is a well-established consumer packaging printer that manufactures packaging material for brand name clients like Rockstar, Phillips, Starbucks, Nintendo, and more!
If you have been looking to move out of seasonal and temporary roles and into something that can offer you a steady income and room for growth, you will find that here. This company has been in business for more than 60 years, has won a number of national and local awards, and is a leader in their industry.
- Sort, collate, stack, and package finished product
- Count quantities and organize customer orders
- Quality control; ensuring packaged products adheres to quality requirements
- Data Entry
This company is committed to protecting it's employees from COVID-19. Here are some on-site safety measures you should be aware of:
- Gloves and masks provided on site with the option to use your own as well
- Adhering to social distancing caution signs
- Hand sanitizer and designated hand washing stations
- Temperature checks
What is great about this job:
- Clean, well organized, temperature-controlled environment
- Great schedule that gives you full time hours and 3 day weekends!
- Generous amount of paid Holiday days
- Benefits + 401K
- NO heavy lifting
- 6 months + packaging experience
- Ability to stand for a 10 hour shift duration
- Ability to lift 0-35 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Schedule - Night Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:00am, with available over-time
Pay: $16.00 – Get paid every Friday!
Location: Renton, WA (Plenty of parking
and bus accessible)
Interested in this Packing Associate position? We would love to hear from you. apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.