Customer Service Representative
Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
One of the largest Logistics and Shipping companies on the West Coast, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for their receiving clerk department. This company provides full time hours, competitive wages, Monday through Friday schedule, and great benefits upon permanent hire. In this role, you will be checking documentation, processing receiving papers and providing quotes for shipping, as well as answering any customer questions. In this ever growing company you will also have the opportunity for career advancement as the company remains focused to develop/promote internally.
For this Customer Service Representative position, we're looking for someone who is able to multi-task, efficient with computer data entry, detail oriented, and provides friendly customer service.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, APPLY
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Respond to customer requests via phone, email, fax, & in - person
- Process billing, data entry into the computer accurately using Company software program
- Quote accurate rates and document bookings for shipments
- Provide excellent customer service interaction
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Experience using Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel and Legible Penmanship
- Very detail oriented --Verification errors can be costly!
- Experience with distribution paperwork A PLUS!
(BOL's, pick tickets, pallet tags,)
- Capability of reading a ruler and construction material specs, use math skills
Benefits: (upon permanent hire)
- Medical, dental, vision
- PTO program
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
COVID-19 safety measures:
- Increased sanitation
- Mask are to be work at all times when working with co-workers
- Distanced areas when applicable
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Compensation: $18.00+ doe
Sound like the right Customer Service Representative job for you? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!