Posted June 14, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am - 3:30pm
This company is seeking a Sanitation Worker to join their reputable team located in Everett. This is a great opportunity to join a company that truly creates a huge impact in our communities by saving lives through their research. The Sanitation Worker role is a full-time opportunity that plays a big role within the company.
As a Sanitation Worker, you are primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility, ensuring a sterile environment for the research to take place. This is a huge contribution to the company and to the many people they are helping. You will be making a difference while continually developing your career with a company that appreciates each member of their team.
This organization has been partnering with their clients to support them during the early phases of drug development for over 25 years. They have a passion for providing quality support to their clients and always deliver a huge impact with personal touches that their customers trust. You, as an employee, are where their success stems from and they don’t fail to make sure you are recognized for all your contributions.Sanitation Worker Job Duties:
- Pushing and pulling large equipment into a washing area
- General cleaning duties, including mopping and taking care of trash
- Loading and unloading large equipment into a large rack washer
- Inspecting the equipment and prepping it for future use
- Quality process checks and documentation
Someone who has high attention to detail, strives to be and do their best, and loves working in a team would be very successful in this role!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Limiting outside visitors from coming into the facility
Sanitation Worker Job Requirements:
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, and stand for 7 hours/day
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift heavy equipment and objects up to 50lbs
- Wear PPE to cover head to toe, even in a warm work environment
- Has at least 6-months in a sanitation or janitorial role
- Holiday Pay
If you are interested in this Sanitation Worker role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!