Posted June 15, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00am - 5:00pm
If you are looking for a stable company where you can grow, help like-minded people, and have a large part in the construction of properties and homes, this Inside Sales position is a perfect fit for you! This company invests in their people with strong benefits and growth opportunities and more proof that this is a great company—most of their employees have been with the company 5 years or longer.
This long-standing company provides creative water solutions by working with their partners to maximize their team's expertise, offers a wide range of service, and carries reliable inventory. Their company values are what really stand out though and that is why employees stay on this team! This company is a leader in an industry that's not going anywhere!
Inside Sales Job Duties:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Gain knowledge of the product to confidently suggest alternate products based on customers budget, availability, and specifications
- Process customer orders and accurate data entry
- Communication with the warehouse, vendors, and delivery personnel to ensure that the customers receive the product correctly and on time
- Offer technical support and educating customers about features and benefits of company's services and products
Someone who has a good knowledge of the construction industry and loves sharing their knowledge of the field would be a great fit for this role!
I know that you may have concerns about safety at the workplace. These are the safety measurements that this company has instilled to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Following social distancing guidelines
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Inside Sales Job Requirements:
- Experience in the construction industry (sales or actual on-site construction)
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with accurate data entry
- Generous paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Competitive health benefits
- Employee incentive bonus!
Location: Snohomish, WA
If you are interested in this Inside Sales position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!