Posted June 14, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am - 4:00pm
This company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Worker to be a part of their well-established team in Everett. This is your chance to join a company that values its employees and greatly impacts our community by truly saving lives!
The Maintenance Worker position is a full-time opportunity that offers great benefit! This role will be a perfect fit for you if you are eager to enhance your maintenance skills and continue developing your career with a company that appreciates each member of its team.
This organization has been partnering with its clients to support them during the early phases of drug development for over 25 years. They have a passion for providing quality support to their clients and always deliver a huge impact on their customers' personal touches. They not only focus on the success of their customers but also their employees.
Maintenance Worker Job Duties:
- Makes repairs as needed and conducts environmental monitoring for the boilers and HVAC systems
- Maintains building by performing general painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, boiler maintenance, and other related maintenance activities
- Manages the work orders that come from the facility ticket system in a fast-paced and accurate manner
- Maintains the records on equipment up to GLP standards
- Other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager
Someone who knows how to take the initiative and anticipate problems before they occur, and enjoys being on a strong team would be very successful in this role!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Limiting outside visitors from coming into the facility
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
Maintenance Worker Job Requirements:
- 2-3 years maintenance experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- HVAC Maintenance experience is a plus, but not required!
Pay: $20/hour + DOE
Benefits: Upon Conversion
- Competitive benefits package
- Holiday Pay
Location: Everett, WA
If you are interested in this Maintenance Worker role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!