Entry-Level Material Handler
Posted June 16, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, Day and Swing shifts
Are you looking for full-time work that offers steady hours and a stable income where you can start immediately? If you are seeking an entry-level position to launch your career in material handling or warehousing then this is the job for you!
A leader in recycling and disposal solutions is looking to add entry-level Material Handlers to their recycling team. This full-time material handling opportunity is with an essential company that takes great care of its employees, provides a safe working environment, and embraces culture and diversity in the workplace.
This company also offers a lot of growth and advancement opportunities and have been known to promote and train employees in new positions such as Forklift Operation, Machine Operation, and even Machine Maintenance!
As a Material Handler, you will:
- Monitor conveyor lines
- Sort recycling into bins
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- All employees are following CDC guidelines, including social distancing and wearing masks
- Work gloves, face masks, face shield, and protective eye wear is provided and required of each employee
- Daily sanitation of equipment and facility
Material Handler Requirements:
- Comfortable being on your feet for the entire shift
- Comfortable with the movement of the conveyor belt
Schedule: Work a guaranteed 40 hours each week with no weekend work!
- First shift: Monday - Friday, 4:00am - 12:30pm
- Second Shift: Monday - Friday, 1:00pm - 9:30pm
Benefits upon conversion:
- PTO and holiday pay
- Medical, vision, dental
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- And more!
Location: Woodinville, WA
- Some shifts are bus accessible, others require reliable transportation.
Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.