Posted June 15, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm
A nationwide manufacturing distributor of parts for cars and light duty trucks is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to their growing team! If you have at least three years warehouse experience and are wanting to join a company where you can have a career, this would be a great fit for you!
This company provides differential parts and services for automotive and recreational markets including consumer, off road, drag and NASCAR. Their team is an environment of hard working, self motivated and enthusiastic team players.
This Warehouse Associate role in the distribution center is looking for warehouse or material handling experience but they are willing to train! They do fun summer BBQs, Friday treats and Thanksgiving Luncheon plus other fun activities!
Warehouse Associate Job duties:
- Pulls merchandise according to part number and quantity needed with extreme attention to detail
- Sorting, labeling and packaging
- Monitors inventory and quality control of products
- Palletizing, shrink wrapping, and banding pallets of product
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Utilizing Social Distancing when possible
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of three years warehouse experience
- Able to lift 50lbs throughout the day
- Able to twist, bend, squat, push, and pull
- Able to be on feet 8 hours/day
Benefits upon conversion:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401 k with Company Match
- PTO/Vacation & Holiday Pay
If you are interested in pursuing this day shift Warehouse Associate position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!