Posted June 14, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm
A nationwide manufacturing distributor of parts for cars and light duty trucks is looking to add an Assembly Technician to their growing team! If you have at least one year in assembly or automotive mechanics and are wanting to join a company where you can have a long career, this would be a great fit for you!
This company provides differential parts and services for automotive and recreational markets including consumer, off road, drag and NASCAR. Their team is an environment of hard working, self motivated and enthusiastic team players.
This Assembly Technician role plays a critical role in the success of the company! When you join this team, you are joining a company that values their employees and tries hard to show that appreciation too! They do fun summer BBQs, Friday treats and Thanksgiving Luncheon plus other fun activities!
Assembly Technician Job Duties:
- Using hand tools to perform assembly-type functions
- Assembles parts according to special instructions, routings, and blueprints
- Deburrs, grinds, and buffs parts
- Clean, assemble, disassemble, and replace parts
- Keep the assembly department clean
Someone who has a passion for the automotive industry and loves working with their hands would be a great fit for this role!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Utilizing Social Distancing when possible
Assembly Technician Job Requirements:
- 1 year experience with either assembly or automotive mechanics
- Proven experience with having a high attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Having mathematical skills and a mechanical aptitude
Benefits: upon conversion
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401 k with Company Match
- PTO/Vacation & Holiday Pay
If you are interested in this Assembly Technician position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!