Posted June 18, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, Day Swing and Night Shift Openings
Do you want to get your foot in the door with a company that cares about their employees? We have a full-time, temp-to-hire job that offers job stability, rapid growth opportunities, and great benefits when hired on!
A premier manufacturer of premium dog food and treats in seeking Packaging Associates to join their amazing family, as they are expanding significantly.
As a Packaging Associate, you will be part of a team of not only passionate professionals but also pet lovers who genuinely care about their customers and their furry family members.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to gain skills and experience!
Packaging Associate Job Duties:
- Load frozen ingredients in small hoppers
- Operating the machines that pack the end products
- Bag product into pouches and seal pouches
- Packaging and palletizing product
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable and eager to learn.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing, including break areas
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough regular cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
- Day Shift: Monday to Friday - 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday to Friday - 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Night Shift: Monday to Friday – 10:00pm to 6:30am
Voluntary overtime is occasionally available.
Packaging Associate Requirements:
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly
Location: Monroe, WA – public transportation accessible if you live in the area!
- Benefits, including medical, dental, and 401k with company match when hired on
- Opportunity for rapid growth and career building – they love to promote from within!
- Sanitary, safe, and clean environment
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Interested in this Packaging Associate role? Apply online today or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.