Posted June 15, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please note: Though the work itself is temporarily remote, this job does require you be in the Seattle area.Opportunity to bring your 3-5 years of professional Accounting experience to a rapidly growing E-Commerce distribution company that offers the ability to work remotely for the first several months, growth potential and lots of variety in job duties!
This company has been in business for over 20 years. They launched a hot new product that has sent sales in the US skyrocketing, creating an opportunity for an accounting specialist who works well independently and enjoys multi-tasking!
The Accounting Specialist will work with the team to coordinate invoicing with order and shipment transactions, resolve discrepancies in billing, and prepare reports for costs, budgets and monthly financials.Accounting Specialist Duties:
- Track and process incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconcile Inventory Accounts to ensure all inbounded/outbound
items are accounted for and properly posted
- Audit weekly/monthly 3-way match (order/receipt/invoice) reconciliations between internal system and customers' portals
- Collaborate with our retail partners to file claims as needed
- Generating reports and statements for internal use
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accounting Specialist Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- QuickBooks proficiency
- Advanced skill working with MS Excel
- Ability to work independently with or without supervision
Pay: $27/hr - get paid weekly!
Location: South Lake Union area of Seattle.
- Currently working remotely for the next 3-6 months, but you will need to go in office in the future.
Interested in this contract-to-hire Accounting Specialist opportunity? Apply online today or call 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!