Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Full-time Entry Level Warehouse Logistics Coordinator opportunity with a medical supplies company in Beaverton.
Work with a company that supports the medical industry by providing products that are critical for a variety of surgeries and procedures. You will directly support the sales and management teams!
No day is ever the same in this position so you will never have to worry about repetitive work. Your days will fly by and your work is rewarding.
Warehouse Logistics Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Pull all products from the warehouse and help prepare them for shipment
- Coordinate with couriers and sales reps to manage orders
- Work frequently with time sensitive orders
- Input order information into the database
Warehouse Logistics Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Comfortable working with a computer system for a large portion of your shift
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without restrictions
Benefits and Perks:
- You will get to work indirectly with the medical field and learn a whole new industry!
- Opportunity to work in a fun, casual work environment
- Medical with affordable family coverage options
- 401k with match
- Employee stock program
- Paid vacation time
- Supplemental benefits choice program
Apply now for this Warehouse Logistics Coordinator position! Call 503-290-0039 to hear more details!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.