Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple shifts available
A well-known retail and distribution company is looking to add to its leadership team. They are seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. The Warehouse Supervisor role is a permanent opportunity with availability in multiple shifts so you can find the ideal schedule to work for you and your family!
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will supervise 50+ people, leading to customer orders' timely fulfillment and distribution. You will be responsible for the fulfillment and warehouse processes that include receiving, inventory management, picking, packing, and shipping. Also, helping coach and develop fulfillment staff.
This company is known worldwide for its enjoyable products people of all ages love. They are a leading innovator and creator of pop culture products. Located in Everett, they provide products that are all things nerdy and collectible.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Duties:
- Assist the Operations Manager hit daily performance metrics
- Work with Business Operations to help design and implement approved processes
- Plan labor requirements to meet customers demands
- Manage performance through motivation, mentoring, and coaching
You will be successful in this Warehouse Supervisor role if you have a positive attitude and enjoy helping those you work with grow and learn. This is a team-based environment, so willing to help with new ideas and share new ideas on making the processes more efficient.
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits
- 401(K) plan with matching contributions
- Work in a fun work environment
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
- 1st Shift: Monday to Thursday, 5:30am to 4:00pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday to Wednesday, 4 pm to 12:30 am AND Thursday 4:00 pm to 2:30 am, AND Friday 6:00 pm to 12:30 am
- 3rd Shift: Friday to Sunday, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm AND Thursday for a few hours
Warehouse Supervisor Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of leadership experience in distribution
- Experience with Lean principles
- Knowledge of automated distribution and warehouse management systems
- Ability to be on your feet for 10-12 hour shifts
Salary: $65k plus DOE
Location: Everett, WAIf you are interested in learning more about the Warehouse Supervisor position APPLY today or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Tacoma team. Every day I look forward to the responsibility that I have to our clients and candidates to find the solutions to their unique employment requirements. I especially enjoy all the opportunities this job affords to meet new people and make meaningful connections.