Forklift Warehouse Associate
Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
We have a full-time, temp-to-hire role that offers competitive pay, a great schedule with available overtime, benefits, and lots of opportunity for growth! If you are an experienced forklift driver with warehouse experience looking to develop your skill set into a career, this may be the right opportunity for you!
This worldwide distributer of granite, marble, quartz, tile, and soapstone is looking to add to their growing team! As a Forklift Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for assisting customers with pulling product, loading and unloading slabs, partnering with another associate to guide the product safely throughout the facility, manage inventory, and answer general customer service questions.
If you're ready to join a professional, collaborative, and supportive team please apply online today!
Forklift Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Assist customers with pulling product
- Use clamp forklift attachment to move product throughout warehouse
- Partner with another associate to guide product safely throughout facility
- Maintain labeling and inventory system
This small team offers ongoing training and growth opportunities to help you build your skills into a long term career.
- 1+ year of forklift experience
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Order picking and RF Scanner experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Masks required to be worn on site
- Limiting number of people in facility at a given time
- Additional sanitizing and cleaning performed regularly
- WA Paid Sick leave
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with partial company match
- 8 paid holidays annually
Pay: $19 per hour - plus overtime available!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, occasional Saturdays required
Location: Fife, WA - convenient location right off of I-5 with lots of free parking available!
If you are interested in learning more about this Forklift Warehouse Associate position, please apply online today or call us at (253) 353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. I thoroughly enjoy the challenge of matching the right candidate to the right client. More than that, I love that recruiting gives me the opportunity to really have an impact and make a difference in other people’s lives.