Warehouse And Production Associate
Posted June 16, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:45am-3:15pm
A Marysville, WA manufacturing company is looking to fill an immediate Warehouse and Production Associate position. If you have 6-months warehouse experience, enjoy the challenge of working with you hands, are savvy with tools and are looking to work for a company that cares about the team, this Warehouse and Production Associate would be a great full-time role for you!
This company is the leading distributor of bakery and food service equipment in North America. They are the supplier for one third of the top ten supermarket chains!
Warehouse and Production Associate Job Duties:
- Moving, sorting and stocking heavy products
- Loading and offloading trucks of equipment
- Uncrating large equipment
- Making electrical and plumbing connections
- If you are a dedicated and hard worker - this is a great fit.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Limiting outside visitors from coming into the facility
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:45am-3:15pm
Warehouse and Production Associate Requirements:
- Experience in hand and power tools is required
- Capable of lifting 75+lbs consistently throughout the day
- Electrical assembly a plus
- Able to squat, bend, and kneel throughout the day
Pay: $18 per hour - Pay day every Friday!
Location: Marysville, WA
Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!