Warehouse Receiving Clerk
Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday 8a-430p
Full time, temp to hire opportunity to work as a Warehouse Receiving Clerk with a cool medical supply company! All training will be provided!
This company specializes in providing hospitals and medical clinics with a variety of surgical products and instruments. They are a fast paced, but laid back company who likes to have fun!
This is an exciting opportunity to work indirectly with the medical field while expanding your current skill sets. You'll learn cool medical terminology too!
Warehouse Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming shipment and ensure accurate inventory
- Input inventory information into computer system
- Stock and organize products in appropriate location in the warehouse
Warehouse Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- Comfortable with lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for 8 hours
- Must have attention to detail
- Consistent should and stable hours
- Weekly pay!
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Regular opportunities for overtime
Location: Beaverton - Right off HWY 217
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-430p
- enforcing social distance and daily temperature checks
- wearing of face masks
- routine cleaning and sanitation schedule for all common areas in the facility
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.