Posted June 10, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 630a-3p
A Stable schedule, weekends off, and paid training make this Inventory Associate role a fantastic opportunity to grow your warehouse and inventory skills.
In the role of Inventory Associate, you will be assisting in the organization of the warehouse and ensuring counts are accurate. This is Laidback environment with a supportive team that wants to see you succeed!
This is a full-time, temp to hire position in NW Industrial Portland with a manufacturing company who specializes in providing solutions for precision grinding machines that are used all over the world
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:30AM-3PM
Pay: $17-18/hr. DOE
Inventory Associate Responsibilities:
- Perform cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Pull materials for the production team
- Data entry
- Receive and verify incoming product
Inventory Associate Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months in a previous manufacturing environment
- Ability to use a computer regularly
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- The facility has regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols in place
- Limited visitors allowed into facility
- The facility is large and open to ensure adequate space between all employees
Location: NW Portland, OR
If you are interested in being considered for this Inventory Associate position, apply now or call 503-946-3874!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.