Posted September 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:30am - 6:00pm F,S,S
Are you looking for immediate, full-time and stable employment with growth potential? A local producer of print and labels in Lynnwood is looking to add a Production Associate to their team!
This local company is a trusted provider of the most comprehensive array of custom labels and tag products for a variety of businesses. You are sure to recognize their work as they supply labels for food, health & beauty, custom wine labels, scratch-off game cards, window clings or industrial labels. They operate flexographic as well as digital printing presses and can do a variety of styles, colors and enhancements.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity within an industry that is booming right now!
There is a career opportunity to learn and grow with this company. If you are a reliable, motivated self-starter looking for a long-term fit, this is the role for you!
As a Production Associate you will:
- Provide support to the label printing operations
- Clean and prepare ink trays for use in the printing press
- Empty waste cans as needed
This employer places a high value on employee health and safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to ensure that their employees are protected from COVID-19
COVID-19 Safety Measures Include:
- Mandatory face masks
- Temperature screenings before entering the building
- Symptom questionnaire at entry
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing the frequently touched surfaces and areas
- Practicing social distancing in the workplace
You will be successful in this Production Associate role if you can work well under pressure, work well as part of a team, and possess clear communication and documentation skills.
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:30AM - 6:00PM - WORK 36 HOURS AND GET PAID FOR 40!!!
Production Associate Requirements:
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Willingness to learn about the printing industry
- Previous consistent work history
Benefits upon conversion:
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- 401-K with company match
- Paid time off along with company paid holidays
- Short term & long term disability along with life insurance
- Onsite training and growth potential
Location: Lynwood, WA
If you are interested in this Production Associate role apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.