Machine Operator I $23/hr I 3 Day Weekend
Posted December 27, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
A company that stores and cuts
metal that is used to manufacture airplane parts has immediate, full-time,
temp-to-hire openings for Machine Operators on
This company fosters a positive work environment known for comradery, invests in career development and offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire as well as a 3 Day Weekend!
Current openings are on the early morning Day Shift.
Perfect for someone with forklift, warehouse and machine operation experience!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handline equipment
- Operate machinery and push button saws
- Properly set up and monitor equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and quality control
- Follow written instructions to verify product meets specifications
You will be successful in this role if you are mechanically inclined, enjoy being active on the job, and are computer literate.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- 1+ year of warehouse experience
- 6+ months forklift experience
- 6+ months machine operating experience (CNC preferred)
- Metal fabrication experience a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma/GED
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4:30am-3:00pm
Benefits (upon hire):
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Auburn, WA
If you are interested in this Machine Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the Tacoma team. I love helping job seekers and employers connect with one another! I enjoy finding the right fit for candidates looking to grow and expand their careers. Let me help you get ahead in life with the right job to fit your needs and schedule!