Posted September 15, 2021
Full-time, Contract, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
If you have 3 or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience then you may be perfect for this position that offers health insurance benefits, competitive pay, and the ability to work from home most days!
An amazing Seattle non-profit research and health care organization has a full-time, contract position on their close-knit team for a Senior Recruiter.
This is an immediate opening and is anticipated to last 3-5 months - possibly longer!
This is a great opportunity for you to put your experience to work with a caring employer that wants to see you be successful!
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Work with hiring managers to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies for each open role
- Source passive and active candidates, with a focus on building talent pipelines
- Conduct screening interviews to qualify to open positions
- Share detailed information about position, compensation, organization
- Facilitate job offers and new employee onboarding process
You'll be successful in this role if you are highly organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have confidence communicating at all levels of an organization.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Senior Recruiter Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in high-volume candidate sourcing and full-cycle recruiting using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience working on multiple searches at a time, including for complex professional and leadership positions
- Skilled at internet searching and sourcing, including conducting Boolean searches
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, Work Day and video meeting platforms
- Experience recruiting in a science, healthcare or academic organization highly preferred
Pay: $40/hr (+DOE)
- Every Friday is pay day!
Location: Downtown Seattle - South Lake Union area
- The Senior Recruiter will work from home most days, but must be able to be on-site when needed
- Easy access by public transportation
- Easily accessible, affordable parking on campus if you drive
If you are an experienced Recruiter looking for an opportunity to work with a world-class organization, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!