Forklift Operator | $18/hr. DOE | OT Opportunities
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6AM - 4PM
We have a great full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity to work with an employee-centered company that offers flexible scheduling, opportunity for pay increases (even after your first few weeks), great benefits, and opportunity for overtime? This Forklift Operator opening could be the right fit for you!
One of the leading lumber and building material manufacturers in Denver has an opening for a full-time, temp-to-hire Receiving Forklift Operator and they want you to join their close-knit team!
The best part? No long interview process, you can get started right away!
As a Receiving Forklift Operator, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and expand your skill set. This is a great way to start and build a successful career!
Receiving Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate a sit-down forklift outside
- Stock/put away lumber
- Pull material for customer orders
- Band/wrap material
- General warehouse clean-up
If you are reliable, hard-working, looking for a long-term opportunity, and value a family-oriented culture, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:00pm
- Opportunities for overtime
Receiving Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 3-5 months of experience and product knowledge from the lumber industry
- Experience working outside in different elements
- At least 6 months of recent experience driving a sit-down forklift
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Pay: $18+/hr. DOE
- Opportunity for pay increase within your first few weeks based on personal performance and reliability
- Full benefits package once hired:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- They are willing to be flexible with your schedule
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all day!
Location: North Denver - Bus accessible
If you’re interested in this Receiving Forklift Operator opportunity please apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!