Aerospace Assembler - Up To $21.49/hr
Posted September 27, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift and Swing Shift
Get your foot through the door with a large, reputable aerospace company! If you have experience in Assembly and are looking to develop your skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
An Aerospace company located in Lynnwood is looking for Assemblers to join their growing team. This position is a full-time, temporary role with potential for it to become a long-term opportunity.
You will gain great experience and knowledge from a globally respected team who provide products and services that make a big impact in their customer’s lives.
Aerospace Assembler Responsibilities:
- Soldering small parts
- Operating necessary equipment or machinery to assemble parts
- Light Machine Maintenance
- Testing finished products
- Quality Control
To be successful in this role you would have great attention to detail and an eagerness to learn.
- Day Shift - Monday-Friday; 5:30am-3:00pm
- Swing Shift - Monday-Friday; 3:30pm-12:00am
Aerospace Assembler Requirements:
- 2+ year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and diagrams
- 1+ years Soldering Experience
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- HS Diploma/GED
Pay: Up To $21.49/hr Depending on Experience
- Gain experience working with a company that is well-known in the aerospace industry
- Enhance your skills
- Be apart of a team that is passionate about what they do
Location: Lynnwood, WA (bus accessible)
Apply today to this Aerospace Assembler position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.