Electronic Assembler - Aerospace - Up To $26.93
Posted September 27, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift and Swing Shift
If you are an experienced electronic assembler and are looking to further your skills or want to get your foot through the door with a well-respected Aerospace company – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
An Aerospace and Electronics company known world-wide with their global network of locations and services, is looking to add an Electronic Assembler their team.
This is a full-time, temporary position with potential for it to become a long-term opportunity for yourself.
You will be part of a passionate and knowledgeable team where you will work in a challenging environment with lots of growth opportunity to develop your skills and experience while building parts that change the lives of people globally – with aerospace parts and medical devices.
Electronic Assembler Responsibilities:
- Fine soldering of small parts
- Complex testing of components, sub-assemblies, or completed assemblies
- Repair and rework returned assemblies as needed
- Following work orders and schematics
- To be successful in this role you would have an eye for detail
- Day Shift - Monday-Friday; 5:30am-3:00pm
- Swing Shift - Monday-Friday; 3:30pm-12:00am
Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- 5+ years of assembly experience of experience in a manufacturing setting
- 1+ years Soldering experience is a must
- Proficient with computer software such as MS Office and Oracle
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- HS Diploma/GED
Pay: Up To $26.93/hr Depending on Experience
- Gain great experience with a reputable company
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Continue developing your skills
Location: Lynnwood, WA (bus accessible)
Apply today to this Electronic Assembler position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.