Funko Warehouse Associate | Bus Accessible | Pick Your Shift
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, All shift openings
Get your foot in the door of a fun company that offers a steady paycheck, full-time hours, weekly pay, and opportunities for growth!
Earn $16.50-$18.28, depending on shift!.
Funko, a world leader in pop-culture figures and collectibles, has an opening on their team for a Warehouse Associate in this long-term, temporary position.
This is a great opportunity for you to work in an upbeat, team-oriented environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills!
There are currently openings on all shifts!
Funko Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Labeling and packaging product
- Picking/packing/shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Pulling product from a pick slip using a scan gun
- Unloading trucks, palletizing roughly 600 boxes an hour as a team
You will be successful in this role if you love to be active on the job and have great attention to detail and accuracy.
Funko Warehouse Associate Schedules:
- Day Shift: Monday - Thursday 5:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Swing Shift: Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm - 12:30 am, Friday 6:00 pm-2:30 am
- Weekend Shift: Friday - Sunday 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
Funko Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs regularly
- Entry level position, just be open to training!
Funko Warehouse Associate
- Day Shift: $18/hour
- Swing Shift: $19/hour
- Weekend Shift: $19.78
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all-day
- You’ll get paid EVERY Friday
- They do quarterly food trucks for employee appreciation
- There is potential for growth
- Consistent 40-hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime
Location: Everett, WA (some shifts are bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Warehouse Associate role, apply online today or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Friends that I have made through doing different assignments and I always discuss the perfect ways TERRA Staffing employees treat us. They are unlike any other staffing agency I've worked for before.